We are a professional and unique horse riding facility on the outskirts of Orgiva, the Gateway to Las Alpujarras.
You may have seen us featured on the British TV series “A new life in the sun” & “A new life in the sun – where are they now”.
We offer horse riding services to locals and visitors.
At Pegasus Riding Centre our horse’s happiness is important to us & we support a natural horsemanship approach. All our horses are barefoot & enjoy the freedom of living outside in a family group with a forest for shelter from the elements and plenty of room to roam & roll.
Our qualified instructors and experienced guides are happy to teach both complete novices and more experienced riders alike. Lessons & Treks are available in English & Spanish language. At Pegasus Riding Centre, both your horse and your instructor will be your teachers helping you to learn step by step, one hoof at a time.
What we offer
- Trekking from 1 hour to Day Treks
- Tapas Trails and Ride & Dine Experiences
- Novice Treks
- Children’s Private + Group Riding Lessons
- Adult’s Private + Group Riding Lessons
- Horse Riding Holidays
- Mini Treks for children in the forest park
- Tiny Tots sessions every month
- Children’s Birthdays & Pony Parties
- Regular Events & Equine Clinics
- Horse Care & Stable Management Classes
- Working Holidays
- Volunteer programs
Sounds exciting? Feel free to contact us if you’d like to experience horse riding adventure with us in Pegasus Riding Centre!